10.11.04

Hmmm... I think it's been a few days since I posted. If I could just post with my mind instead of using the computer, I'd do it all the time! I'm in full swing with buying Christmas gifts and making my lists for all the various family members who request them. This may not come as a surprise to some of you, but I get seriously stressed out over making lists for people.

Somehow, when it comes time to do it, I can never think of things that I really want. When I do give them some ideas, I'm always thinking in the back of my mind that there's bound to be something better than I'm just not thinking of. Plus, I like to be surprised. Anyway, I think I'm doing better this year. I'm putting people off when they first ask and then getting back to them after I've had an inspiration.

No comments: