15.11.04

Today it's going to be amusing stories and cute pictures. I had an adventure on Friday. I went to the gym to workout and discovered that there was a blood drive going on. I intentionally did not sign up for this blood drive because I have adverse reactions to donation. Like, my blood pressure drops and I try to pass out. This has always happened and it's gotten slowly worse over time. I decided that I shouldn't do it anymore.

Well, while I'm stretching in the same room as the donations, I begin to feel guiltly. So I ended up signing up to donate after all. I've just resigned myself to spending an hour or so laying with a cold towel around my neck. Unfortunately, I was so nervous about the reaction I was going to have that I started getting ill before they even had me on the table (the finger prick started it)! So they forced me to drink Gatorade (bleck!) and wouldn't let me donate. I was so frustrated and sad! :(

No comments: