19.7.04

More proof that our cats are weird: I got up around 4 o'clock this morning to go to the restroom and when I came back to bed I had a unique experience. I was hot, so I put my feet out from under the covers. Then Cordelia started licking the bottom of my foot! I think she was grooming me. She was just licking and licking and occasionally nibbling. This eventually began to tickle, so I tried to pull my foot away, but she put her paw around it and held it in place. It would have been cute if it hadn't been so strange and if it hadn't been taking place at 4 a.m.!
 
We lived through another wedding this weekend. This one was in San Antonio. We had some time to kill on Saturday, so we went and saw Shrek 2. It was great! I wouldn't say it was any *better* than the first movie, but it was definitely AS good. Puss was great! There were, of course, plenty of digs at other movies and stories and there was actually less potty humor in this one! :)

No comments: