13.5.04

Hello world! I have had quite a nice morning. I had an insanely busy weekend with pet sitting, so I asked Doug to let me sleep in this morning. I got to sleep late and I still got up in time to check my email and shower and spend some time with God. Now it's lunch time and then back to the house cleaning thing. Ahhh... :o)

Sadly, our neighbors across the street did not have such a restful night or morning. They had a neighborhood cat come into their house through the kitty door and start making noise (playing maybe?). When they got up to investigate, he freaked out and started running around the house and peed on their futon. They finally managed to cage him and took him to the animal shelter this morning. :( Poor Johnny Castle (don't know what his 'real' name is, but that's the one i'd given him)!

No comments: