2.9.08

A few free moments...

Ugh. I am sorry that it's been so long between posts lately. I don't have time to do it during the day and I can't do it in the evenings when I do have time. Soon, however, Eli will be sleeping in the room with Lila and I'll have full access to my bedroom again! I cannot wait!

Anyway, big things are happening here. Peeler Preschool starts tomorrow! For those who don't know, I'm going to be homeschooling Lila and three other little girls. I have a great preschool curriculum and we'll have class three mornings per week. I'm so excited that I could barely sleep last night and I'm not expecting tonight to be any better. I've wanted to be a teacher since I was a little kid!

Eli is growing and steadily improving his Skills of a Flirter. Lila, as an infant, liked to watch people. She'd make eye contact and just stare at you. She had one of those gazes that makes you uncomfortably suspicous that she might actually be reading your soul. Eli, on the other hand, wants to engage with people. He's not content to just be held or stare at things. He wants to be talked to and interacted with. It's fun to see his personality developing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad to see you back! I have checked at least twice every day since your last post. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Angela
- your teaching career begins! ;o}

love, irene

Hi Lila and Eli - from Grammie

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you are starting your preschool coop this week! I can totally relate to how incredibly exciting that is!!

Anonymous said...

Lila looks a lot like her Great-Grandma in that picture. Something about those cheeks, you just want to pinch them or cover them with kisses.

Mammaw