12.9.06

BSF

As many of you know, I have been frantically searching for some kind of childcare to use on Wednesday mornings so that I can join BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) this year. I think I might have finally found something! Yipee!

I tried to find a fellow mommy who could trade babysitting with me, but we are a busy lot and everyone either already had Wednesday morning activities or just had such a busy schedule that they couldn't add another large commitment.

The answer might lie in drop-in child care. I found a center that will watch Lila for three hours every Wednesday morning for $115/month. After making a lot of phone calls yesterday, I discovered that $115/mo. is really a good price. I got a good impression from the lady that I spoke to on the phone, but no firm decision has been made yet. Lila and I will be going to the center this afternoon to meet everyone and get more information.

I'm beside myself with excitment because it is very important to me that I get back into BSF this year and I was beginning to worry that it wouldn't be possible. I was in for a year and a half before I got pregnant with Lila and was too ill and exhausted to finish. Now I'll be getting that good meaty weekly study that I love again and you can all once again listen to frequent reminders of how I think that BSF is the greatest thing in the world. Aren't you excited too? :o)~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am way excited for you. You could drop the kid off at my office but I doubt my coworkers would value her skills of unplugging computers and such. :0)
-michele

HopeFloats said...

If you would just let your mother move in you would never have a baby sitting problem again. I keep telling you this but you won't listen . . .