14.9.06

6 Things I'll Bet You Didn't Know About Me

1. There is a red Putt-Putt ball that lives in the floorboard of my car. His name is Cornelius.

2. I am disturbed by belly buttons and tongues.

3. I don't choose outfits based on the day or what I'm doing. I just grab what's next in line in my closet and wear it.

4. It drives me crazy when I smile at someone and they don't smile back. (How can you make eye contact with someone who's smiling at you and not return the smile?!?)

5. If Doug would allow it, I'd have more than two tattoos and more than two cats. And probably a number of other small furry animals.

6. I have a burning desire to go parasailing, despite my fear of flying and water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1, 3, and 6 I didn't know about. And 1 I am finding highly amusing. :0)
-michele

HopeFloats said...

If you are disturbed by tongues why do you have your own hanging out in the picture on your blog page? Just wondered.