8.9.06

Back in the Game

Sorry for the long silence. I have only a limited amount of time to spend in front of the computer these days, thanks to The Short Person. Since the number of emails in my inbox was reaching absurd levels, I decided to spend a few days focusing on replying to some of them. My inbox is now under control and I can return to my other distractions - reading about child development and blogging.

Lila has been uber cranky this week. She seems to be teething in earnest and we are all paying the price for it. I could be wrong, of course, but from the appearance of her top gums... I think she's trying to produce four new teeth at once! She got her two bottom teeth in April and then stopped. I was beginning to think that she was going to go through life with just those two teeth - not a good sign for her future social life!

However, there are now four pronounced bumps on her top gums and she is spending a lot of time sucking/chewing on her finger. If this sudden change in temperament is not due to teething, then I can only assume that she has once again been possessed by Satan.

No comments: