30.1.06

We discovered a new game to play with Lila last night. Doug was giving her a bath and as I was leaving the bathroom, I turned off the light for a few seconds (to harrass Doug, mostly). When I flipped the light back on, Lila got a big grin on her face. Apparently this was funny. So I did it again and this time we got chuckles! I kept doing it until she started to lose interest and got lots of cute chuckles! :)

Doug ripped down the rest of our dirty, ugly awning from over the back porch this weekend. Today is bulk trash day and he wanted to get it down so that it could be taken away. The view out the back door is so much nicer without it! The awning was dirty dirty dirty and it was starting to break apart and fall off on its own. Now I look out the door and see more sky and trees! The living room and kitchen are brighter too!

Doug and I had a date on Friday! We went to the Alamo Drafthouse and saw 'Memoirs of a Geisha'. I really liked it! It made me want to be more mysterious. :o)~

No comments: