25.1.06

Poor Lila has her first cold. It's better today than it was yesterday. She has just the slightest runny nose and the slightest cough. She's pretty much okay other than that. Yesterday was sad because all she wanted to do was lay on me and you could just tell that she felt bad. Hopefully it will continue to get better and not worse! :(

I spent 15 minutes dusting in our bedroom today and it made a wonderful difference. Unfortunately, it's also messing with my head. You know - sneezing, itching, dripping. Hopefully it will pass and not get worse. All we need is for both of us to end up puny.

Doug gave us a nice surprise by stopping by the house after lunch today. He was eating at Cool River (very close to the house) so he thought he'd stop by to say Hello and put his leftovers in the fridge. Lila missed it because she was sleeping, but it was a nice pick-me-up for Ma! I do like that boy and his hugs are the best! :)

No comments: