5.8.05

Poor Charlie has stress colitis. He does not like it when we change things and sometimes he gets so stressed out that he gives himself diarrhea. This time the change that he doesn't like is that they aren't allowed to sleep with us at night anymore. Remember when I said they were handling that change so well that I was nervous and waiting for some kind of revolt? Well... this is pretty revolting. :o)~

On a totally different note, I'm finding myself nervous about postpartum depression. I know that I might not have a problem, but given my tendency toward depression and anxiety anyway, I'm afraid I will. Some of those feelings are normal after a baby - 60 to 80% of new mothers get the postpartum blues. Only about 10 to 20% get postpartum depression. Well, I know what to look for and we'll see what happens!

No comments: