23.1.04

I'm *so* tired today. I have no real reason - I'm just always tired! I decided at some point along the way that it's allergy related. I can never breathe well, so I don't sleep very soundly. That's my theory anyway - there doesn't seem to be anything else wrong with me!

I took Cordelia to the vet yesterday for her yearly exam and booster shots (no, this wasn't punishment for knocking over the tree). She was a good girl, although she put up a fight when I put her in the carrier and it took two of us to get her back out of it. And then we had to get creative to get her back in there the second time. But other than that, the vet said she's beautiful and healthy. She also said that she'd like us to start brushing the kitties' teeth and that Cordy's food should be rationed so she doesn't gain any weight. The tooth brushing thing should be fun - they really don't appreciate it when people start messing with their mouths!

No comments: