27.1.04

I'm pleased to report that I'm feeling better today. I've still been resting all morning, but I think I'll be up and around and productive again this afternoon! WooHoo! Cordelia, however, says that she wishes I were still sick because I'm not paying nearly enough attention to her today!

This morning I finished my BSF study for the week. It was on the book of Hosea - he's one of those confusing prophets. This one was easier to understand than Amos, but more difficult than Joel. Anyway, it's good to have some in-depth study of the Old Testament occasionally. People, myself included, don't give it enough credit. There's more to it than judgement and boring stories. On every page there are evidences of God's love and mercy. Good stuff...

Does anyone else find it annoying to have to go to the bank to deposit checks? I know this is a pitifully lazy complaint, but it's the only thing I ever have to go to the bank for anymore. :oI~

No comments: