8.1.04

Details details details! So many details! I'm planning a launch party (which will be the most awesome ever). I'm trying to get my business advertised and get some clients (my business being pet sitting). I'm doing other things too, but there are so many details floating around in my brain that I can't remember what they are! I only get stressed out if I try to think about it all at once though. :)

But, as Charles Stanley says in Finding Peace, "By the grace of God and with the help of God, I can do this. The Lord is my sufficiency. He is living inside me, and He will make me adequate for whatever task He calls me to accomplish. He will give me the insights, knowledge, direction, strength, energy, vitality, focus, associations, contacts, and all other things that are necessary!"

No comments: