19.11.08

Ho hum

I don't know why, but I always have a hard time with Wednesdays. Maybe it's because I know that I won't have Doug's help for most of the evening on that day. Or maybe it's because it's the middle of the week, so I'm starting to get worn out, but it's not really close to the weekend yet. Maybe it's the alignment of Venus, our neighbor's car, and my top left molar...

I am shamelessly hiding behind my computer right now (well, in front of it, technically) while Doug deals with both children and gets dinner started. I will go relieve him of at least one child and help with dinner in a moment, but because it's Wednesday, I'm feeling more than a little petulant and need a few moments to myself.

Okay, now Eli's crying and it's just wrong for me not to be helping. Gotta go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a snuggly baby boy you have, Mr. Douglas!

love from Grammie