5.3.08

Hop! Hop! Hop! (says Ray the Bullfrog)

Lila is currently watching a video called 'Potty Power' and I can hear kids singing, "I can do it myself. I have potty power!" A few minutes ago, it was a song about how great underwear is. Life as a parent is really strange sometimes.

I don't think I've given you the latest update on my pregnancy/Eli. I'm 29 weeks pregnant now, which means I have less than 10 weeks until my c-section! Oh my! Eli is growing rapidly and still seems to be trying to push his way out through the lower, right-hand portion of my ribcage. This week he weighs about 2.5 pounds. That's the size of a butternut squash. Butternut squash makes good soup. Babies do not.

Oh, so you probably gathered from my first comment that Lila is home. She got home yesterday afternoon and did seem as happy to see us as we were to see her. She had some trouble re-entering the atmosphere of Home, but is doing great now. The issue with the new medicine has been dealt with and a new, hopefully uncontaminated, urine specimen has been taken to the lab for testing. I'll keep you updated on results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are looking like a movie star from the 50's, Lila Bean ;o) Marilyn Monroe comes to mind....

love and hugs from Grammie

(i miss you!)