14.2.05

Well, this time it's been a while since I posted because I just flat out forgot about my blog for a while. Since I've been feeling better, I've also been doing more. Being more busy means that I tend to forget about other things. Only so much room in my brain, apparently. Especially since I have a baby stealing my brain cells!

Anyway, I'm officially in my second trimester now and continuing to feel better and better. I have have recently developed a little tiny tummy pop. I think I'm the only person who can tell though. Other than that, there's not much to report.

Happy Valentine's Day to all who are reading this on Monday! Doug is planning some sort of romantic evening at home tonight. All I really know is that he's cooking and I have presents. I'll keep you updated (if appropriate)... :)

No comments: