7.2.05

Nothing terribly exciting to report today. Things are still getting better. I did have a really bad day on Friday, but that could have been a bug of some kind. Things are great today. Our baby is now the size of a jumbo shrimp. (where do they come up with these things??) I find that comparison a little disturbing because I find shrimp disturbing. But if it helps you, then go with it. :) In case you were wondering, it is safe for a pregnant woman to eat two servings of shrimp per week. That's assuming that you are not allergic to shrimp. This matters very little to me as I wouldn't eat shrimp even if I weren't allergic to them!

Doug and I began the process of registering for baby stuff this weekend. We are taking this in veeery small steps so that we don't lose our minds like we did registering for our wedding!

No comments: