21.2.05

Well, I spent most of last week sad and anxious because of Doug's impending business trip. Now he's gone to Taiwan (left on saturday will be back this coming saturday) and I'm doing alright. I'm sad at the moment, but overall I'm doing much better than I did when he left last year. Thankfully, he's only gone one week this time and he'll be in one place the whole time he's gone. :)

As for Baby P, all's well. There's really not much going on right now. Well, actually there's a whole lot going on inside, but nothing I can see or feel. This is crazy though - did you know that at this point (15 weeks), if I shine a flashlight at my abdomen the baby will move away from the light. What I want to know is who the heck goes around shining a flashlight at their pregnant belly?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's crazy you have an actual little human inside you. Wacky. Hope you survived your week doug-less. You do anything fun? Feeling better?