9.2.05

Doug's laptop just got stolen at work! He went to the restroom, set it down, went into a stall and did his business, and when he came back out it was gone! Crazy! There is really very little he can do without a computer. Hopefully it was just someone who picked his up thinking it was theirs or some kind of innocent mistake like that and it will be cleared up soon. He needs his computer to work!

When I talked to him a little while ago, he was planning to go ahead and go work out and see if it turns up during that hour. If he comes back and still no computer... I don't know what he'll do. Maybe he'll have to come home. That would break *my* heart! If he still feels like he needs to work, he could do laundry with me. :o)~

Ooh, I just offended Cordelia by not letting her jump up into my lap. Alas.

No comments: