30.6.04

I read this morning that Austin has gotten over 13" of rain in June! Can you believe that? I'm loving the rain - and so is the lawn - but we're all going to wash away if this keeps up!

I went and saw Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban again yesterday. I still loved it! And I still don't see how they're going to make the fourth book into a movie. I mean, they already had to cut a lot out of book three to make it fit and book four is *much* longer! Well, we'll see, I suppose...

For the record, I am SICK of being tired all the time. It's not that I can't sleep. In fact, some days I'm pretty sure that I could sleep for 24 hours straight. The problem is that when I wake up, no matter how little or how much I've slept, I'm still exhausted and I stay tired all day. And I: am not pregnant, do work out, do eat properly, do take vitamins, do not have thyroid problems, am not anemic, am sure that the medication I take is not causing it, get enough sleep every night, etc.

No comments: