6.4.04

Hey guys! Sorry for my long silences - I've been short on time lately. It's not that I've been extra busy, but I've been sleeping later in the mornings and therefore have less time for *frivolous* things like my blog! :oI~

So... we watched All About Eve on Sunday. Have you seen that? It's a Bette Davis and Anne Baxter movie from 1950 that won multiple Academy Awards. It's good! It's over two hours long, but it's entertaining enough that it didn't feel extra long. And I didn't know it before, but that's where the following classic line is from:

"Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night!"

It also contains this quote, which is not famous but I rather like it:

"Margo Channing is a star of the theater. She made her stage debut at the age of four in 'Midsummer Night's Dream,' playing a fairy. She entered, quite unexpectedly, stark naked. She has been a star ever since."

Anyway, if you at all enjoy classic movies, I recommend this one.

No comments: