3.12.03

You know, I really plan to post to this site daily, but it's amazing how quickly a day can go by! Whatever... :)

No parts of the house self-destructed this week in an attempt to keep me from going to BSF and I'm glad! It was great! I'm also sad that I didn't go late to last week's meeting. I could have after Doug came home from work, but I opted to start the weekend early instead. My loss! I just read the lesson from last week and there was so much good stuff in it!

I love the fact that even when we seem to be alone, God is still with us and for us. We find ourselves in situations where we can stand up for God, but we feel outnumbered and intimidated so we remain silent. If we remember that God is with us and we can never be outnumbered when He is on our side, we can stand up for God with confidence. And He does amazing things when we let him! Last week, I mentioned the story of Elijah (starting in 1 Kings 17) and I'll bring it up again because he demonstrates this very thing many times in his life!

No comments: