10.12.03

I just finished up my Bible study for the day. (for those to whom i have not yet raved about Bible Study Fellowship, or BSF, it is wonderful and i highly recommend it!) The lesson said that one of the most important things a servant of God can do is train other leaders who will carry on God's word.

I agree with that and teaching other women about God is one of the things that I really get excited about! Elisha is a person who I think is a great example of this. (his story is in the bible in 2 Kings 2-14) He was a prophet in the Old Testament who spent a great deal of time living with and teaching other prophets. He was cool.

Oh, and I finally figured out how to change my time zone on this website so it does not show my messages as being posted two hours earlier than they really were! WooHoo! :o)~

No comments: