10.12.03

Well, my allergy attack/sinus infection seems to be going away, but unfortunately it's taking my energy with it! Apparently my body was in severe need of rest after being sick. Yesterday was just wacky! Doug woke me up around 7:30 to tell me he was running late and was leaving and then let me go back to sleep. I didn't wake up again until 10 o'clock (which is unusual for me)! I went and worked out after I woke up and I was just exhausted while working out and after I got home. By 3 o'clock I was feeling so wiped out that I laid down to take a nap and I didn't wake up until 5:30! Mama Pajama!! I don't even *take* naps! Weird. Very weird.

Thankfully I was able to get up at 7ish this morning to have breakfast with Doug and have not lost consciousness since then. I'll keep you posted... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

No comments: