26.11.03

I'm trapped! I was just trying to leave the house (to go to BSF) and I pushed the garage door opener button, walked to my car and opened it, and then the stupid garage door opener self-destructed! It got about 1/3 of the way open, stopped, started buzzing and vibrating violently, the plastic cover over the light bulb shot off of it, then something broke and the door came slamming back down! *freaked me out!*

Now I can't get my car out of the garage. I tried pulling the red handle that is supposed to disengage the door from the opening machinery and I can't tell that it did anything. I pulled some other things that looked like they might help and... nothing. I can't get the door open. Now Doug is extremely amused and on his way home to see if he can free me from the beast. He says it's the rise of the machines. Ha. Ha.

So much for BSF...! :oI~

No comments: