13.3.07

You spin me right 'round Baby, right round...

Poor Dougie has been sick today. He woke up at 1 a.m. with fever and chills. He doesn't really have any other symptoms though. Just achiness and run down feeling. I can't remember the last time he took a sick day because he was actually sick! He usually has to stay home because I'm sick and need help with Lila.

On an unrelated note, Lila loves it when you hold her and spin. She'll say "Muh! Muh!" every time you stop. As of Sunday, she now knows how to say 'spin'. I was holding her and she said something that I didn't understand. When I asked her to say it again, she did and kind of jerked herself around to indicate spinning. It was very funny! She then insisted that I spin her until I couldn't take it anymore.

Doug took over next and this photo is a shot of them spinning together. She loves it! After Doug finally couldn't take any more spinning, she started requesting that we spin the kitties. I had never spun a cat before, so I decided to humor her. Cordy didn't care for it. Charlie was so freaked out by it that he went careening out of the room with a growl. I guess kitties don't like to spin.

No comments: