26.3.04

Wow, I've been very delinquent in my postings this week! I guess it's been a busy week. Or an odd week. Or something. Maybe it's because I am so tired and I keep going back to sleep after Doug leaves, so I have to cut things out of my schedule to get all the important stuff done. Maybe.

And now I'm sitting here, twiddling my thumbs, trying to think of something to say. These dry spells are tough. Maybe my story telling abilities are asleep.

Oh, fun news - I'm hosting a Murder Mystery Dinner Party at my house next week. If you live in town and you weren't invited, please don't be offended. It's a *very* small party. And who knows, maybe we'll do this periodically and invite different people every time! Anyway, I'm very excited. I've always wanted to go to a murder mystery dinner show somewhere, but they're so expensive! This way, it's inexpensive and everyone involved is someone I know and am comfortable with! :)

No comments: